Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb18Art


The UPS man came early today, with my new books... 'An Illustrated Journey' by Danny Gregory and 'Atmospheric Watercolours' by Jean Haines so all my good intentions on house work went out the window... spent the day pouring over both books.  Read Brenda Swenson, Liz Steele and Cathy Johnson's pages,  I'll read all of them eventually... and soak up the marvelous art work.
I did manage to put a little more paint on my painting today and I'm hoping to finish it tonight...maybe LOL

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the new Danny Gregory book also! Just to let you know I've given your blog a Liebster Award. The details are on my blog. Let's all grow our blog audience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan... I appreciate the award... and I've picked 5 bloggers for the award too.

    ReplyDelete