Saturday, February 16, 2013

Feb16Art

Our Congressman Tim Scott is now a Senator... his empty seat needs to be filled.  There are 16 Republicans and 2 Democrats, and I think a few Green Party, Working Families Party and Libertarian party candidates headed to a primary in March.  Today we attended a Candidate Forum for the 16 Republicans running for Congress.  This is what I did while I listened to them answer questions and/or evade them.  Some of them helped themselves today, and had a good showing, some that I thought would to well did not, some that I did not know or have an opinion on did very well indeed.  Who will win?  Beats me... but I'm writing my favorite 3 names in my journal based on today's forum... after the election we'll see if I'm as bad at picking politicians as I am at race horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment