Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oct14Art

Not so lazy Sunday around here, I did a weeks worth of laundry, went to the grocery store to pick up the stuff we forgot to get yesterday.  Ron made my platform for my computer... yeah... I've gotta wait 24 hours for the glue to set before I can use it... Bathed two dogs ... Walked about in the Barnes and Noble after wings for lunch, I got May Whyte's book on painting portraits in Watercolor, and ordered 3 books from Amazon today.  Time to wash my hair and get ready for bed.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your tree with falling leaves! It's wonderful!!!

    A full day indeed. Sometimes it's fun getting so much done.
    I really enjoy peering into your daily life.
    Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Pamo... I wore my Pamo t-shirt while I was getting all that done... the energy from that yellow shirt kept me going. Thanks so much for sending that to me... I love it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well- your reply made my day! You are most welcome.
    I've been working (finally) on the zine and it should be ready by next week. Your art looks fabulous!!! I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete