Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oct10Art


The daily commute to Columbia is wearing me out... 4 hours driving, 8 hours working... doesn't leave much time for anything else.  This week is almost done and, hopefully I'll be able to get the rest of the things I need done, done so that I can work at home as soon as possible.
Oh a sort of exciting phone call today, I answered the phone and the woman on the line asked to speak to the Governor, I said, oh I'm really sorry you have the wrong number, this is not the Governor's office.  Then she wanted to ask me a complicated (what sounded like a lot of legal mumbo jumbo) question, and could I offer advice... I said wow, I surely don't know, maybe you need to ask a lawyer about that.  She said, oh, yes a lawyer, I'll do that and she hung up. ... Hello can I speak to the Governor?

No comments:

Post a Comment