Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sep18Art

My toe started bothering me Friday, kept me up all night last night. So this morning we went to see Dr. Marino, blood test confirmed Gout, got a steroid shot, and pills to take. Still hurts like the devil, can't stand to even wear a shoe much less walk on it. To add insult to injury Ron went to the drug store to pick up my drugs and the battery in my car died. He had to walk home to get his car, to go get a new battery for my car. Glad it went out now, with a trip to NC planned in a couple of weeks, and one to Greenville at the end of the month. I'm lucky Ron knows how to deal with car issues.

3 comments:

  1. Well, dang, I hope your toe is starting to feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always the way? one thing right after another, your trying to take care of one problem and another pops up... Makes you want to pull the blankets over your head... sorry about your toe, I had a pain like that (it wasn't gout) but had to get a shot right in the big toe. ouch .. yes
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angie, it is a little better today (Monday), but no shoes today either.

    Barbra how'd you know I just pulled the blanket over my head LOL

    ReplyDelete