Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sep01Art

Got a box from Cheap Joe's today, full of the paint I ordered for my tiles... inside was this cute weather station card... very cute idea... thanks Joe Miller for making doing business with you a pleasure.
Had a meeting tonight in Goose Creek, we had a comedian talk to us ... he was really funny I enjoyed him. Then our Congressman Tim Scott got serious and told us about his trip to Israel and how inspired he was by meeting the people there, he came home spiritually renewed and inspired... I feel really blessed to have a man of such character as my Congressman.

2 comments:

  1. Love your weather barometer thing.
    And your sketches, I come by a lot but don't always leave a comment.. and BTW Cheap Joes is a Great place to shop online... BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara... for dropping by and for leaving comments... I do appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete