Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jul28Art

I hit the jackpot today, 3 boxes full of art supplies arrived the same day from 3 different suppliers... amazing considering I ordered this stuff on different days.  So the inventory of my purchases... a new full pan metal palette from 'Natural Pigments'.. they also have a smaller 1/2 pan size that I already own as well as a tiny bijou box which I thought was only available in England.  I paid too much for the palette I found the same thing at Daniel Smith cheaper... oh well.  Arriving today from Daniel Smith paints that I needed, no new colors just replacements for used up tubes. The pens came from Dick Blick today along with a new hand*book journal, as well as some Starthmore Visual Journals in different paper weights, I  got the small ones to try out the 90 lbs watercolor, the mixed media and the 140 lbs paper.. Another sketchbook with mixed media paper, weight I believe 90 lbs as well... www.dickblick.com/products/holbein-multimedia-books/ It is made by Holbein. 3 new brushes too... See why I said last week I didn't need more art supplies? I had all this stuff on it's way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment