Sunday, July 17, 2011

Jul17Art


I found the coolest thing at Wal*Mart today in the school supplies. A neoprene zipper pouch with a wide elastic band to secure it to a book. I bought it hoping it would fit my sketchbook. It does, and the pouch has room for my tiny bijou paint box a pen, a pencil and my waterbrush... I love it.


The pouch is small, but big enough for my tiny Bijou paint box, and tiny Altoids tin with my gum eraser inside, along with my waterbrush, Micron pen and Lamy mechanical pencil(still inside).

4 comments:

  1. Oh, so now I have to go run to Wal-Mart to get this pouch... It's so perfect... I ask you.... what else does a girl need ??
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it Barbara... until the next thing I find... of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elaine. I'll be going to Walmart as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using it a few days now and I'm very happy with it... I'm planning to go back and get a black one just to have a spare :-)

    ReplyDelete