Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct28Art

Oct28Art




The witch on the 'Wizard of Oz' used to give me nightmares as a kid... every year it would come on tv and my Mom didn't want me to watch, but my Dad always said... she's a big girl now, she can watch it and not be afraid this year... finally, I was able to live up to my Dad's vision of courage but it took a lot of years... it was her taking Toto that defined her evilness to me, anyone who would take away a girl's little dog was EVIL.. pure evil... but I'm a big girl now and witches don't scare me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed with glee every year when she got doused with the bucket of water! I was pretty terrified of her and her monkeys. I hated to miss the annual showing though, even being so scared! Your witch looks kinda like a little old lady with lots of interesting stories to tell :)

    ReplyDelete