Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar04Art


Mar04Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Rico..looking innocent... he's such a character.
We're headed to North Carolina tomorrow, to work in the Uwharrie National Forest putting up guard rails, picking up trash and whatever else they want us to do... our Jeep club has adopted a OHV (off highway Vehicle) trail in the park up there and we go up there to work several times a year. It's a lot of work, but it is worth it to have a great place to go and enjoy our Jeeps and the outdoors. I may not be able to update my blog until I get home on Sunday evening.. I'll catch up then.

1 comment:

  1. You know what I really like (besides the vivid colors of Ricco and the Toucan)? The stylized bamboo branch. . .the slightly separated segments and the splash of leaves are great. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete