Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jul19Art


Jul19Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Joe and I both kind of marveled today at how a conversation can travel from one place to another place entirely. As I was eating a carrot from our order of celery and carrots, I told him that my Dad always told me to 'Eat your carrots and you'll be able to read in the dark'... Joe added that eating carrots was why rabbits could see so well, and that he knew someone that had been bitten by a rabbit... that reminded me of the story about President Jimmy Carter, being attacked by a rabbit, and him beating it off with an oar (he was in a row boat at the time)... Conversations can take us interesting places sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ya love it? Starting with a carrot and ending with an oar swinging President is pretty interesting. Joe sounds like a fun kid to have around!

    ReplyDelete