Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June24Art


June24Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Just so everyone knows, I pretty much HATE bugs of all kinds, but I do love the little pond that these dragonflies are inhabiting these past few weeks. I walk down there to hopefully catch site of an Egret or Blue Heron, and there are deer that come for a drink there too... but lately the only thing around is these bugs. I haven't drawn them too well, mostly because the bugs are flitting about so fast I can't see much detail except the colors.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. I am a lurker of the first order in so many ways. Love your daily sketches. I have always wanted to start a sketch book. Never have, but feel like it would be fun. You certainly do it well. Loved today's dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete