Monday, June 23, 2008

June23Art


June23Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

The glass bead community is at each other throats on the forums again.... same song different verse. Such a shame really. I'm out of the loop these days and maybe that's a good thing. It is so hurtful but I don't think a lot of those folks have a clue how much it hurts,,, People will say things in the virtual safety of the internet that they would never in a million years say to a person's face. On a happy note I'm pretty pleased with these flowers I just drew and with my new Ott lite that arrived today..

1 comment:

  1. Not going to go on about those threads cause as you know I caught myself slap bang in the middle of one. LOL

    You've got me excited about my huge, huge garden and all the flowers and plants I can grow. We're going to have a veggie patch and fruit patch and a herb patch. We're going to have fun!!

    Love ya

    Mich

    ReplyDelete