Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Sep27Art

Watched a Webinar with Roz today for the 'By Design' class, this one focused on 'zines'  I have actually bought a couple, and my friend Pamo included me in a zine she did (and sent me a copy of).  I think I'm interested in finding out more about zines.

Ron has been moved to 2nd shift starting yesterday, so I'm adjusting (as he is too) to not having him here in the evenings.  He is here during the day, but my working from home and being on conference calls all day isn't much fun for him (me either but it's what they pay me for).

Found this very interesting link today, great lightfastness test of inks and watercolors.  http://www.theenchantedgallery.com/lightfast.html  thought other artists might find it helpful and I wanted to keep a copy for myself too.

No comments:

Post a Comment