Friday, September 2, 2016

Sep02Art

I'm taking a 'By Design' online class with Roz Stendalh,  it is a self directed class.  I've decided to watch all the videos, without doing the 'homework' and then go back an re-watch them one by one and do the exercises.  The class is very different from what I expected, but I'm learning so very much.  I couldn't resist her suggestions on color, and used that as inspiration for dragging a flat brush loaded with orange and yellow across this drawing, and onto the empty page next to it.  Roz adds lots of text on her pages, I rarely add text other than 'quotes' to my pages,  but I may be changing how I use and keep my journals.  Not sure if I'll embrace writing a lot in them, but stay tuned it just might be a bumpy ride ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment