Thursday, April 10, 2014

Apr10Art

Taxes loom, I'm planning to do them Saturday, I dread doing the taxes every year… this year is no different, I think/hope we've paid enough to either only owe a little or for the first time in 7 years maybe get a refund (nah, probably not)…  Ron has to work Saturday, so he says he will wake me up when he leaves so I can be finished with the taxes before he gets home Saturday… wishful thinking on his part, but I'm hopeful I can finish in 8 hours.  Always good to have a goal :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice drawing!
    Sigh- taxes. We have an accountant who does them, but it's still stressful. Got to go by his office tomorrow and see what kind of check we'll be writing.
    Good luck Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Control freak here...would rather do it myself...turbo tax actually has made it way easier than when I did them with a calculator and stacks of irs forms and instructions...I should count my blessings some people make so little they don't pay anything at all..I'm so lucky...lol

    ReplyDelete