Monday, February 24, 2014

Feb24Art

Flat tire this morning, luckily I was able to get hold of Ron to change it.  Blessings to the SC State Patrol officer who stopped and dispatched a SHEP truck, and to the fellow in the SHEP truck who offered his hydraulic lift making changing the tire much easier for Ron.  Finished off my morning at the Firestone store where they found a nail in the side wall of the other front tire… so now I have two brand new tires on my Jeep.  If it was going to happen I'm glad it happened close to home and not 60 miles down the road.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are OK! And I'm glad you had great help. That's wonderful to hear.
    Thanks too Elaine for your comment on my blog. I haven't responded there because it is currently in transition.
    You are a wonderful friend. Hope the rest of your week goes without flats and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too Pamo, me too… that was enough drama for my week I think.

    ReplyDelete