Saturday, May 25, 2013

May25Art

My canvas tool bag is packed with brushes and paint and all the stuff I could fit in it for my week long workshop in Boone NC.  I'll be taking a Birgit O'Connor workshop painting flowers... I'm so looking forward to it.  I wish this 'bag' was the only one I needed... I have a Cheap Joe's workshopper bag also full of brushes and stuff... a two gallon water bucket loaded with my palette and more brushes... and then there's the box of full size sheets of watercolor paper... a couple of sketch books... ok I'm taking just about everything I own including a coffee cup and a wine glass... oh yes and flip flops and underwear :-)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like great fun. I like this sketch with the quote, too. Taking all that, you must be driving! Be safe and have fun!
    --Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... I'm driving haven't been on an airplane since 9-11-2001... and have no intention of flying anywhere... if I can't drive or get there by boat I'm not going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your sketch of your arty bag. I often think I should join a reading club, then you only need carry a book! Enjoy your course. I haven't heard of Brigit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Polly... Goggle her (odd name Birgit O'conner) She does some really lovely flowers and has written two books and numerous DVDs.

    ReplyDelete