Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May22Art

I had two choices for maps, either a tracking dog map or an agility dog course map.  Since the agility dogs have much more colorful maps... I chose this one.  The quote is from Susan Garett a very famous agility dog trainer, google her if you're curious about dog agility.  The dotted path is the intended path of the dog... but is not usually included on maps posted for the handlers to study... figuring out the best path is part of the game.  This would be a beginner training exercise... because there are no weave poles and no see saw... and no double or triple jumps... just an easy fun run for dogs and handlers.

2 comments:

  1. Elaine, thank you for visiting my Southern Lagniappe blog and for taking the time to leave such a sweet comment about my gardening post. I will give my Knockout Rose a little more time before putting it on "Death Row."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love your blog and enjoy your photos so very much.

    ReplyDelete