Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan23Art


I did an incredibly stupid thing this morning and because of it Jeb attacked Stoney (my male JRT's hate each other) and would not let him go.  After much yelling and trying to pull them apart to no avail, I finally had to pinch Jeb's throat closed so that when I finally got his air cut off he gasped for air and turned Stoney loose.  Then I had to hoist Jeb over my head to keep Stoney off of him... fight over and the only injury from the fight was my broken nail... which still hurts.  Let this be a warning to everyone... when someone tells you JRT males will not tolerate other males... believe it... these dogs are over 12 years old... way too old in my opinion to be fighting like this... but given the opportunity to meet in the hall way... fights will ensue.
Hopefully, I'll pay attention and not let the two of them out at the same time again.
Oh... who won?  I DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment