Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dec03Art

Breakfast meeting, then grocery shopping, rushed home to fix lunch and get online to attend a 3 hour seminar on WetCanvas, it was supposed to start at 1pm, at 12:30 I started trying to log on... it kept crashing my computer, I had to reboot 4 times. Finally, it got a little farther along, and for a moment I thought I'd be in... and then I get a the seminar is full message?!?!? They made everyone pre-register and it was FULL 15 mins before the starting time? I sent complaint emails but got no response... they will charge to watch the video later on... hum could this have been a ploy to make money all along? I'm NOT a happy camper about this and I am VERY disappointed in the folks at WetCanvas for doing people this way.

1 comment:

  1. ooo - that's not nice of them - please let us know if you ever get a response

    ReplyDelete