Friday, December 3, 2010

Dec03Art

Dec03Art




Deep dish pizza from Dominos, we are one of Dominos return customers, we had switched to Pizza Hut when Dominos quality went down, and the delivery got slower and slower, we live less than 1 mile from the Dominos and the Pizza Hut is right across the street... anyway, the quality on the Pizza Hut pizzas had started going down, and so we gave Dominos another chance... folks the ads are TRUE, they really have improved their pizza... plus you can order online and watch the progress of your pizza... we don't do delivery anymore, we just go pick it up... so our pizza's are hot and fresh now... I ate WAY too much :-)

3 comments:

  1. Père Noël in the window, frowning - love it!
    Love your drawings, they are smiling and good mood inducing!
    And thanks for your comment on my blog! Like you, I dropped the piano as soon as I could - that's why I'm so happy and surprised to realize that I can badly play guitar - and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to carry a piano around isn't it LOL Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to eat Dominoes, but then I found out how easy and fun it is to make your own at home. We have pizza night every Tuesday now. (my fave is spinach and mush)

    Love the perspective on the one!

    ReplyDelete