Friday, July 23, 2010

Jul23Art

For my entire life the only government agency that wanted to know my weight, did not have a scale, and took my word for it. I must admit I LIED to the DMV at the ripe young age of 15 and have lied to them faithfully ever since... the weight listed on my drivers license is a COMPLETE fantasy. Now the government wants my DOCTOR to create digital records of my BMI. The Doctor WILL use a scale as well as measure my height and tell my age... SOOOOO I'm not really happy about this as you might imagine... I'll be having a little rebellion from this day forward... I will REFUSE to allow the Dr. to weigh me, they can check my blood pressure but there will be no official weight... I will NOT allow it... some things the government has no RIGHT to know. My real weight is one of those things... let them use the number on my drivers license.

1 comment: