Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sep08Art


Sep08Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Ron and I attended the artist's wine and cheese party and art exhibit tonight. I was really amazed at the variety of art media entered, oils, watercolors, pastels, acrylics, photography, sculpture, paper arts... and paper sculptures.. one really clever one of a flower with a hummingbird made of paper... a tiny sculpture that made me say... How'd he do that?
Afterwards Ron and I splurged for dinner and had sea food at the Crab Shack with a view of the Wapoo cut bridge and the marsh... it was a lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Captain, I was astounded that I got so behind on your posts so I'm going to comment on more than one. I think this wine and cheese party drawing is delightful! I admire that you entered your work in the art show. And I love "doggie and me", and the freeness of the town hall sketch! I think you are getting better and better (perhaps exponentially). Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete