Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Award from AngelTreats



I received this award from AngelTreats.
Sorry is has taken me so long to get around to posting it... thank you Angel!

The rules of this award are to:

* List 7 things you love
* Put a link to the artist who tagged you for this honor
* Pass the honor on to seven artists you feel should receive the recognition, and let them know they have received this award

So here are seven things I love, not counting family, friends and menagerie:

1. My little red scooter, I feel young and free when I’m riding it.
2. Our Yellow Jeep, we’ve had so much fun and met so many great people all because of that little yellow Jeep.
3. Colors, in my paints, flowers, the sea… I love color.
4. Red meat, nothing is quite so good as a nice thick steak hot off the grill.
5. Water, swimming, sailing, mud puddles, if water is involved I love it.
6. Spring… great weather, everything is in bloom, what’s not to love about Spring.
7. My Mac… I am so happy I switched to a MAC… no more windows problems for me.

I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers. Please visit them, because they are all lovely and their blogs are as awesome as they are.

Judy Bec
The Happy Painter
Mark Hill
Vicki Robison
Nancy Eaton
Annie
Barbara

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok lets try again! Thanks so much for the lovely blog award! I am very honored to receive this as my first blog award. As I am fairly new to the blog world, what do I do next? How do I link to the graphic? Thanks again!!!! (I think I managed to spell everything correctly this time). Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elaine for the nice award! I hope I can come up with 7 artists who haven't gotten this award already! I'll be putting it on my blog in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Elaine! Looks like a really cool award logo too -- everybody should have a "Passion for painting"!! I'm glad you are a "mac" person-- I love mine too!!!

    ReplyDelete