Friday, March 20, 2009

Mar20Art


Mar20Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

My grandmother was a very cool grand-mother, in the summer she worked at the swimming pools for the parks dept... so we got to go to the pool and stay all day. She took me on car trips to Warm Springs and other historic sites.... we'd pack a lunch and stop at road side picnic tables to eat.. She always doted on me and I'm positive I was her favorite (I bet my brothers and cousins think they were her favorite too... LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday thoughts for "Hello." I smiled as I read about her, and I can see why March 20 will always bring thoughts of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, Elaine. My paternal grandmother died when I was eight, but her name was Nora Belle. Belle means beautiful, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete