Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dec23Art


Dec23Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Today I got a Badenell family calendar for 2009.... filled with pictures of my darling daughter, and her 2 darling daughters, and my wonderful indulgent Son-in-law... my daughter married a jewel.
I also got my books from Amazon today... Danny Gregory's new book 'An Illustrated Life', Vivian Swift's new book 'When Wanderers Cease to Roam' and Charles Reid's 'Watercolor Secrets'... I don't know which one to devour first.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful snowflakes, and the family calendar sounds like the perfect gift to bring a smile to mom/grandma's face every single day.

    P.S. I envy you those books at this moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna love Danny Gregory's book. I've been reading it every night this week and dread coming to the last page.

    ReplyDelete