Monday, December 8, 2008

Artist Joke....

Had to share this one....

One semester when my brother, Peter, attended
the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, an
art-student friend of his asked if he could paint
Peter's portrait for a class assignment.
Peter agreed, and the art student painted and
submitted the portrait, only to receive a C minus.

The art student approached the professor to ask
why the grade was so poor.

The teacher told him that the proportions in the
painting were incorrect. "The head is too big,"
the professor explained. "The shoulders are too
wide, and the feet are enormous."

The next day, the art student brought Peter to see
the professor. He took one look at my brother.
"Okay, A minus," he said.

4 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have. I'm coming back to read more when I have a little more time. I love your artwork too.

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am telling this joke at my Artist's way group next week! Thanks, Elaine--made me start my day off laughing!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats toooo funny! Thanks for the early morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! P.S. Did ya get to try out the Nikon yet?

    ReplyDelete