Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm a Winner!


Thank you Rita... Wow this is truly amazing. Now I'm supposed to give an acceptance speech... and thank all the little people. I think my Mom and Dad did an amazing job raising me and my brothers. My younger brother works in a gallery and is an accomplished artist. I'm very proud of him. My older brother is a very good musician. Me I dabble in making glass bead, and jewelry, and these days I'm trying my hand at a little painting with watercolors. Of course I have to thank my great husband for allowing my to indulge in all this clutter.

So now without further ado... my nominations for this award are.....

Alan of On the 3rd Stone
Kate of Quicksilver Workaholic
Donn of Alongthewayside
Nina of NinaJo
Susan of Thrifty Collage Artist
Alanna of PaintedCats
Beegirl of Mudglue
Angelina of AngelinaBeadalina


Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! That is so very nice of you to award me with an award!!

    suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Elaine, thank you very much! I'm not sure I can put the icon on LJ, but I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks from me, too! Can't wait to make a good list of entertaining blogs and post on mine :)

    ReplyDelete