Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May20Art

#EDiM20 my wallet, from Fossil holds my drivers license and a few cards, I like that it is very compact and holds just the essential stuff.  Went to the hockey game tonight, Rays won in overtime 6 - 5, next game Friday here in Charleston if they win that game they will be the Eastern Conference Champions… fingers crossed.  They are playing great.

 I'm planning to do Daisy Yellow's ICAD (Index card a Day) Challenge starting June 1st.  She's giving warm-up exercises.  This is my puzzle piece index card, I painted 4 cards different colors, put them in a pile and cut the pieces, then reassembled them gluing to a card.

This card was another warm up, circles made using a wine bottle cork as a stamp, and the little circles are the impression made by a golf ball used as a stamp… wait till my husband get a load of his golf ball LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment