Saturday, February 21, 2015

Feb21Art

Ron and I had looked at these 'smart' watches before Christmas, but nobody had any available.  Since then we've checked from time to time to see if they were in stock, today we scored Ron got a black one, mine is white.  It is a way cool gadget that I can text on, send and receive phone calls, and it tells time and has my calendar of meetings on it.  Met our friends Dave and Laura for dinner before the hockey game tonight, exciting game for 'Pink in the Rink' to benefit Breast Cancer patients.

2 comments:

  1. Ah so you are a technophobe then ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so Polly, it's a mixed marriage though, Ron is a PC guy and I'm an Apple/Mac gal. We do have the same phones and tables though, Samsung for both :-)

      Delete