Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feb12Art


I'm over half way thru this sketchbook, I'm not that happy with this book, the two things that bother me the most is how dirty looking the cardboard cover looks, I carry my sketchbooks everywhere and draw in them daily, they don't live on a book shelf.  The hand*book journals have cloth covers that don't show dirt from use even when carried around for 3 or 4 months per book. My other issue is the lack of an elastic band to hold the book closed... I use two larger binder clips to hold it closed and to try to minimize the paper buckling.  On the positive side I love the paper in this journal, nice bright white, smooth and nice to draw on..   I use Fabriano watercolor paper so I know and love their paper.  I don't think I'll be buying any more of their sketchbooks though unless I see that they've made a couple of changes (in the cover and closure).

No comments:

Post a Comment