Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jan01Art


Fewer resolutions this year, I didn't keep the one to 'get organized', I'm still hopelessly disorganized... I did lose weight this year, even though I didn't have that as a resolution last year... this year I want to NOT gain it back...

Thought I'd try a photo of my last rosebud, I cut it to draw it and thus save it... cold weather headed our way would have killed it before it bloomed anyway. I do love these yellow/red hybrid roses.




This is a new sketchbook for me, a bigger size than I usually use it is 6x9 and doesn't quite fit on my scanner, so I'll have to adjust just a little to avoid having picture cut off. It is a Fabriano Journal like the one Danny Gregory used in his 'Breakfast' video... so of course I had to have one for myself :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment