Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nov05Art

I've been reading a book called 'Drawing with Children', this is one of the exercises in the book... drawing overlapping shapes... which I think should count as my ink drawing for today.
We've had a busy day today, starting with the Berkley County GOP breakfast, I was able to corner both Curis Loftis and Congressman Tim Scott and get them both to commit to being speakers at the Sea Island club next year (as the new Vice President my job will be to secure speakers).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the kids are very lucky to have you guiding them in some art! Sounds like you're having a fun time with it, too :)
    P.S. I don't think we'll ever completely quit using paper, staples, etc. Our skill levels will decrease for things like penmanship as we have to focus more on learning the digital skills, but I think we'll still fall back on paper and pencil quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh angie I hope you are right, I love paper and pen.. and ink, and beautiful calligraphy.

    ReplyDelete