Saturday, April 16, 2011

Apr16Art





Met up with friends to see the movie today.. excellent movie, one of my all time favorite books.. I hope they make the other 2 parts of it... this one was great and the guy playing Reardon is HOT!!! as he should be ;-) Rearranged the colors in my paint box, to include my new colors. Dropped Sap green, Quin Sienna and paynes gray. Now the only colors in my box that are not single pigment are Raw Sienna and Hookers Green... I know I should drop the green but some days I'm too lazy to mix my greens. There's a definite leaning toward, reds and oranges in my paint box... hum.... am I color biased?
Colors are LY=Lemon Yellow, IB=Indigo Blue, CT=Cobalt teal, HY=Hansa Yellow, CO=Cobalt Blue, PB=Prussian Blue, NG=New Gamboge, FU=French Ultramarine Blue, QM=Quin. Magenta, AC=Alizarin Crimson, QG = Quin. Gold, UV=Ultramarine Violet, QR=Quin Red, RS=Raw Sienna, HG=Hooker's Green, OP=Opera Pink, QBO= Quin Burnt Orange, TO=Translucent Orange, QC= Quin Coral, PO=Perm. Orange, BS=Burnt Sienna, BO=Brown Oxide 

No comments:

Post a Comment