Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aug25Art

Bordie Collies are such delightful dogs, smart and obsessive compulsive workers, if you don't give them a job to do they will make up their own... and I can almost guarantee you won't like what they come up with. They excel at agility and obedience and they love to herd sheep or ducks or small children... they can be very protective of their 'sheep' and so can be fine personal protection dogs too. I love the breed and so enjoyed my years with my guy Crispin UDX TD NA AD ... completely devoted and always eager to please, the exact opposite of my little knot headed terriers.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Elaine! and love that kind of behaviour in dogs...
    You're working hard, my friend!
    All your drawings are clever and lovely ;-)
    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love border collies too, though I have never owned one. I really like all the herding dogs. Beautiful drawing.

    ReplyDelete