Friday, February 19, 2010

Feb19Art


Feb19Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

I think at least a few classes in business management should be required of Dr's... I am grateful for the good Dr's and I do have several REALLY good ones.. Dr's with rude staff, and badly run offices abound... hopefully healthcare will remain a free enterprise so that some of these fellows can go out of business... wouldn't that be something to see.... it would happen if people paid for them instead of the Insurance company or the government... but that's just what I think... that happened early this morning and I'm still annoyed.... can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your daily commentary on events and it keeps me motivated to try to do art daily myself!
    Check out the award I left for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete