Thursday, August 21, 2008

Aug21Art


Aug21Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

EDM stands for Every Day Matters... say it with the emphasis on the word 'Matters' and it means hum-drum, maybe common stuff... say it with the emphasis on DAY and you've got a whole new meaning. Been a bit of debate of late about what the 'group' is all about... for me I say it the second way, I'm a cancer survivor... every DAY matters...
Psalms 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it...

4 comments:

  1. As a "thriver" myself, I say every DAY matters too.
    BTW, I'm surprised you didn't know what kind of a bird you drew. Why, it's a Peachy Blue-eye, silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Elaine, Every DAY does matter!!

    Hope the weather cheers up a bit. I could do with some rain here. Waiting patiently for those summer rains - while trying too. LOL Veggie garden and fruit trees could do with some. :))

    Beautiful bird. Brad and I got our Usborne: Art Ideas book yesterday. We're both very excited. :)) But I think today is a day off.

    Hugs

    p.s. to all you cancer survivors - you go girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cancer survivors always humble me. thanks for the reminder that indeed every day does matter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Mich and Soulbrush-- cancer survivors humble and inspire me, too.

    ReplyDelete