Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27


April27 , originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Lazy day today, finally got the velcro to finish my carrying case/portfolio for my drawing boards and pads of paper. My drawing class starts this Wednesday... I'm really looking forward to it. Got my easel loaded into the car, with my tackle box full of conte crayons, pencils, and other tools... and my drawing board and big pads of paper in their new carrier.
Hockey tonight... Stingrays vs Inferno... should be a good game.

2 comments:

  1. There's no feeling like carrying an artist's portfolio around. Always felt so cool when I was carrying mine at San Jose State. Mind you, I was in my late thirties at the time!

    Loving your work and blog Elaine!

    Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that colour. Very yummy. But then I'm a 'blue' fan.

    Loving you blog.

    Hugs, Mich

    ReplyDelete