Friday, June 13, 2008

June13


June13Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Very sad to hear about Tim Russert's sudden death today.... so sad for his son to lose his Dad just before Father's Day. Three years ago, I spoke to my Dad on the phone, wishing him a happy Father's Day, and told him I loved him, 2 weeks later my father died, ever since Father's Day is a bitter sweet day for me... as I'm sure it will be for Tim's son., So in we chucked the diet and ordered take-out Pizza for dinner.

2 comments:

  1. I've been watching your journal paintings on EDM superblog for a while. Really nice layouts.
    Keep on going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine you have been so productive since you began journalling, your spreads are a delight to view and read.
    Sorry to hear of your Dad, I hope you found some comfort in a huge chunk of Pizza. ;)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete